Vedanta College, Kolkata (VCK) provides the facility for Online Application for admission and payment of fee through the internet. VCK’s rules & regulations shall apply to all such transactions along with special conditions imposed for Internet based application.
The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the VCK online application service or payment of fee offered through the VCK website. Please go through the clauses carefully before registering and transacting on the site. Please note that once you register yourself on the VCK site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Students are required to pay processing and other applicable fee for application to any courses online.
- Online payment of Fee can be made, using the modes specified in the payment option section
- For admission, fill in the form online. You will be directed to the payment gateway. Make payment using your debit/credit card/ etc. Refer ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS/GUIDELINES for details.
- Application is subject to realization of payment and other charges from concerned Bank through the Payment Gateway. College authorities are not liable for any incomplete transaction.
- After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the application portal of VCK. Generate receipt of the payment made and preserve it for future correspondence.
- For any assistance regarding online payment, call VCK Office between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days on the numbers given in the website.
- If you have not got your receipt after the payment of your fees online, contact college office before you make another attempt to make the same payment .
- You shall access our web site only for lawful purposes and you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of our website. This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website.
We shall not be liable to you in respect of any delay in performance of these terms and conditions or delay in performance or breach of the terms and conditions due to any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Fee once paid will not be refunded and/or subject to Calcutta University / UGC guidelines. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the registered address of Vedanta College , Kolkata.
- VCK is not responsible for wrong application due to incorrect details furnished by the user
- The college authorities reserve the rights to amend, repeal or modify any of the above rules.